Our mission is to be a global prayer movement, focusing on prayer and fasting for spiritual revival here in the United States, where we are located as an organization, and in various nations around the world. We seek to promote and facilitate prayer and fasting among individuals, churches, and other Christian organizations in order to foster spiritual renewal and transformation of families, communities, cities and nations in furtherance of Christ’s Kingdom.
Pursuing Goals With A Purpose
In support of our core purpose, we strive to increase awareness about prayer and fasting among believers of all denominations, mobilizing prayer, support and action through the following goals:
- Consultation and collaboration with leaders within the Christian community locally and internationally;
- Research and publication;
- Relevant biblical teaching and mentoring;
- Promotion of ministry activities and programs through the use of the Internet, print and electronic media;
- Development of special projects for implementation locally and internationally.
In pursuit of these goals, IPMI engages in the following programs and events each year:
- Weekly and Monthly corporate prayer, including a special global prayer teleconference that attracts believers from around the world;
- Annual Pastors and Leaders Prayer Symposium in New York City;
- Annual Prayer Breakfast in New York City;
- Annual Schools of Prayer, hosted in churches in the Greater New York area;
- Annual Global Prayer Summit, hosted in New York City;
- Annual 21 Days of Prayer and fasting for breakthroughs, targeting a global audience;
- Annual Jamaican Diaspora Day of Prayer and Fasting, a special project, hosted in association with members of the clergy and other interest groups in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States.
Future goals include the following:
- Development of IPMI’s Training Institute for the purpose of training current and future generations of intercessors;
- Development of programs aimed at reaching children and the youth;
- Development of Local and International projects focusing on the poor and social justice;
- Establishment of the IPMI Center for Global and Strategic Intercession in New York City to facilitate the development of the organization’s work locally and internationally.
For further information about IPMI’s programs and events and how you can participate check out the following links: